Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Colton's Birthday

We celebrated the first anniversary of Colton Craig Jones' birth on Saturday 27 Mar!!!

Boy was he tired!



Now the blending of these two families (the Jones' and the Evans') has produced a group that really likes to PARTY!!!



Carson had plenty of fun..................


I took a few pictures (I know, what a surprise), so what better place to post them than on my blog? It's the whole reason I created a blog, so I could share pictures with my family.

Tyler and Kristen. And they didn't even have to hold the camera themselves!


Jeremy's brother's little girl. "Hello hug".
He wasn't very interested in opening the presents but he didn't mind playing with them after they were opened.


Colton hadn't been feeling well so he was a little subdued even when it came time for eating 'the cake'. He was so tired by the time he got done that when he rubbed his eyes he got cake in them which made him cry. He was DONE! Just before that as he was eating his cupcake, face first, it was going up his nose which made him sneeze.
You have to feel bad for these kids that we make eat stuff they're not used to and delight in the mess that they make!

All cleaned and ready to play!

It was a fun day and it was great to see them. I don't think I had seen them since Christmas and he was just pulling himself up and walking around things. Now he's very mobile.

I have some video from that day and as soon as I figure out how to upload it I'll post it as well. Bye for now.........

No comments: