Friday, January 29, 2010

Christmas 2009!!

Wow, I have a few minutes so I'll try to put some pictures up from Christmas. As usual we had a blast. Jo came in a little earlier this year and we met her for dinner at Little America coffee shop the Saturday before Christmas. I was just newly (sort of) on oxygen and it was amazing how many people we saw there at the hotel that were also on oxygen.........have I just been blind before now? I see them everywhere now. It's like I have another 'family' out there.

Christmas afternoon at Craig's with all but Vicki's family. Funny this time last year Tracy was pregnant and really loving the foot massager/warmer that Vicki sent. Now Colton is 9 months old and pulling himself up and walking around the furniture. The boys are so adorable. Carson is getting to be so big and grownup. Talks a mile a minute. Colton had a little nap and when he got up he was all squishy so Tracy took advantage of a little cuddle. I got some cute pictures.......



Carson LOVES his grandpa............and why wouldn't he? He looks like a young, healthy Santa! Wow, sometimes it is just more fun playing in the box than with the gift that came in it!!


Dontcha just wanna kiss those cheeks?
Tyler was a real sport. As usual we all requested he play the piano for us.........I never get tired of hearing him play.







Jeremy is such a good dad.............and yes, I was closer than 5 feet from an open flame with my oxygen...........didn't dawn on me until dinner was almost over that those candles probably shouldn't have been lit.



Terry, Tyler and Kristen. It's so great that Tyler and Kristen can come up for the holidays. I know that might not always be the case.

I think maybe the bubblewrap was more popular than the gifts but we did all have a good time.

And when it's over, it's over...........


Well, that's all for now...............thanks to all of you for your well-wishes. You're the best.

No comments: