Monday, November 9, 2009

Fall Update...........

Well, another jam packed weekend. Utah Women's Basketball started on Friday. One of those exhibition games that's usually a yawner.........

The weather is still gorgeous and the fall leaves spectacular so Saturday morning I mulched leaves getting ready to 'winterize' my yard....

Ann and I went to the Wilderness...Rhonny had her annual 'early Thanksgiving'. They had some friends out with their kids and when we got there they were ropin' and the kids were making the most out of a pile of dirt. Oaklee was being entertained in the horse walker and lovin' it. These pictures of her are probably an hour later, she wasn't as happy. She'd lost her pacifier in the dirt and I had to walk around the track a couple times before I found it.
Jaxson wasn't feeling very well but he did have fun riding the horse.



Finally got some pictures of Oaklee and her famous blue eyes and hair! She's adorable.

Rhonny's mom (Grandma Idaho) had the greatest hat!!! They were on their way to the new pig barn..........I guess they thought it was cold. I thought it was perfect.




After we were done in the Wilderness we stopped by the Jones' for Carson's birthday party. It was a wild time! The kids all had a blast and as you can see Carson tilted the fun meter.......
He also got his second set of stitches......I guess he fell Saturday morning and he and Jeremy took a ride to the Emergency Room. I think almost everyone in my family has had stitches somewhere on their foreheads around the eye area..........


All in all a great weekend. Spent Sunday resting up for another work week...........

No comments: